Sunday, December 03, 2006

Recommended Reading

It's near that time of year again, when you're scrambling for that perfect gift (or at least one that passes) for people in your life. I've assembled the following list of recommended books. These have been recommended by some of the traders I've been in contact with as well as my own personal picks.



The Complete List is available on my Amazon astore

There's another benefit from you clicking through from this page. I have an associates account at Amazon and your purchases through the above links give me a small kick-back. This is the only money I make from this blog. Consider it a way to donate to me for my time and effort being your inside man giving you the low-down on becoming a professional trader from a new trader's perspective. I'm happy to bring you my personal experience with Teach Me To Trade/EduTrades Inc. and what it actually takes to be a successful trader without hype and inflated claims.

I hope my experience helps you evaluate your own path to success and if trading is something suitable for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mark! I'm well pleased to have found your blog about your pursuits! Props for such a public and honest look into your experiences.
I am looking at trading systems as a way to quickly educate myself in an organized manner; preferably with the mentorship/coaching of someone who has been (is) truly successful.
I attended Whitney's Star Trader free seminar early in 06'(still researching other systems to see whats out there).
I'm really not fretting at the cost of the system- how much did I pay for my BA again? :)
Godspeed, your blog really helps those like myself.
I can't wait to see what unfolds for you...