Thursday, September 14, 2006

More Blog Updates Soon!

Hi everyone, I've been taking a vacation from my regular postings, but haven't stopped watching the markets and looking for good trading opportunities. I have much that I want to post, but just haven't had the time to put my thoughts into words to share with you. In addition to a position change at work (now I'm full-time, which means I'll have more $s to seed my trading account), I've met someone remarkable (yes, a lady :-)) . This blog isn't about my personal life and I'm not one to be overly public about such personal matters, but just know that my head and heart (my top, most trusted analysts) are advising a "Strong Buy."

So now you know the reason behind the absence of postings, but I'm still here and am still progressing in my knowledge and skills related to trading. I can tell you that I've been getting better and better at reading the market and my daily forecasts on the broad market indexes and individual stocks has improved tremendously, however I've been having some difficulty finding good setups on the stocks in my watchlists. Because of this, I've realized that I must be more vigilant in maintaining my watchlists. Just another lesson on my path to being a successful trader.

More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark,
good too see you have someone in your life to share your future success with. good luck buddy with your road to financial freedom and with your new love interest.