Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Chase Called

Although I'm not sure exactly how it happened, it appears that I made two requests for credit with Chase (see: Give Me Some Credit! & Discovering My Credit). I was called by one of Chase's application processors to verify the information I submitted. I was able to learn that the VW Credit Update is now appearing on my credit history (at least with TransUnion), which should help this second application be met with a better offer.

When asked by the application processor how I incurred this debt, I responded: "To pay for educational materials for my personal business." She ended the conversation by telling me that a credit analyst will be reviewing my request for the balance transfer. I'm now waiting to hear from them about this second request. You know I've got my fingers crossed, will you cross yours with me?

No comments: