It is heavy on me to make this decision. For those of you who don't know, I've paid a lot of money for these courses; if you're interested, read my trading blog below to know how many $s have been expended (I'm getting better at plugging my blog...) did you notice that? ;-). I need to get some ROI ASAP, and the quickest way to get Return On Investment is to get my education in As Soon As Possible in order to put the knowledge to use! Anyway, the course isn't offered at any other time in the near future, so basically I'm forced into it by need (aka: financial desperation :-D).
Good news: If all goes as hoped, funding for Allegro con spiracy and yours truly will not be a problem within a couple years. Thank you for your understanding, and let's reschedule :)
Check my progress in becoming a Professional Trader: